Our lives are now finely intertwined with the numerous elements of advanced mobile technologies. Technologies such as AR, VR, and AI are changing the patterns of interactions with our mobile devices. From the corporate level, it has become inevitable for companies to embrace the trending technologies that directly impact the future of their business. However, it is far more crucial to ensure that enterprise mobility best practices get adopted for enhanced performance, better ROI, and higher productivity.
When you ignore the importance of a well-planned enterprise mobile strategy, your business will miss choosing a path of holistic transformation that could have shaped the future of your business. So, the blog here takes you through the 6 key steps to building an effective enterprise mobility strategy.
1. Identify and define your business needs
Firstly, identify and define your core business needs. Align your company goals, customer feedback, key performance indicators, and industry trends to establish your core business requirements. For that you can ask the below questions:
- What are the current industry-related enterprise mobility trends?
- Where do you visualize your company in the next 5 years?
- What are your business challenges?
- Who wants access to your data and what different levels?
- Is there any security mechanism to handle the data privacy of your business?
- How will you improve consumer experiences?
2. Conduct advanced competitive research
The second stage needs rigorous research on your competitors. At The Intellify, we help enterprises identify the exact competitors before designing enterprise mobility strategies. We choose a mix of startups and top companies to build effective strategies to help our clients perform better than competitors. We list down the following most important questions for our clients:
- What are your competitors’ enterprise mobility solutions for their staff and consumers?
- How will your app solve various business problems for creating value?
- How will you perceive the feedback app users have written for their competitors’ applications?
3. Establish strategic goals and objectives
Here you can consider answering the below questions:
- What kind of apps will influence the most on your business, users, and employees?
- What are new ways you can adopt to create your mobile app?
- How will you establish your ROI?
- How will your growing business requirements help in scaling your app?
- Are there enough means to support and maintain your app?
4. Find out and select the right mobile experience and right platform
Building a mobile app needs more effort than creating a web application. Most of the mobile apps are for iOS and Android platforms. At The Intellify we build customized native mobile apps, mobile web apps, and cross-platform apps for various enterprise mobility solutions. We recommend our clients find answers to the below questions:
- Which mobile app platforms will be used to access enterprise mobility solutions?
- Will you provide mobile devices for your employees or will you practice BYOD policy for practicing enterprise mobility strategies?
- What will be the kind of interaction your users will have with your applications?
- Will your mobile app need other features such as a camera, speaker, Bluetooth, or GPS?
- Will your mobile need AR technology for showcasing some unique services or products?
5. Create a continuous delivery plan
All mobile devices need a continuous support system that can address bugs and errors, can fix vulnerabilities, and can add new features. Our clients need to answer the below list of critical questions to cope with the future challenges:
- Does your mobile app have a strong API infrastructure that can aid in scalability, maintainability, and interoperability?
- What kind of features will provide more value to your users?
- What are the new services offered by your business in the future?
- What is the frequency of team release updates for your mobile app?
6. Layout security strategy and Integrate governance policy
At The Intellify, we make sure while designing effective enterprise mobility strategy governance policy, aspects such as development process, data security, disaster recovery, etc. get covered. For large enterprises and companies, there is a governance team that has members who represent various departments.
To establish a governance policy for such companies, you will need to answer the below questions:
- What device policy is required? Is it BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), CYOD( Choose Your Own Device) or COPE(Corporate-owned, personally-enabled)?
- Are there any means to secure APIs?
- What is the security solution you need to ensure data safety?
- What is the authentication method for your app users? (SSO, Fingerprint, Facial Recognition, 3rd Party Credentials, etc.)
- What are the app testing strategies?
Hire The Intellify Mobile App dedicated developers to Design Your Perfect Enterprise Mobility Strategy and Solutions
You will need proficient UI designers, experienced app developers, and a QA team that will form the core part of your enterprise mobility app development project. With The Intellify, you can hire enterprise mobility app developers from us to create a robust mobile app that will meet your business requirements and is user-friendly. Get in touch with us today! Our experienced team of mobile app development experts is here to transform your ideas into a functional enterprise reality!