The Intellify has recently integrated the best web application development technologies for one of the clients to tackle their continuous challenges of outdated systems and sluggish workflows. When they addressed these pain points, we planned a strategic methodology, created user-centric designs, and helped them harness the new opportunities for efficiency and growth. Our outstanding result was a web application that stood as the best testament to build custom web application solutions that could meet all their dynamic modern business demands.
With our years of experience in developing web applications for various enterprises, we found that users need interactive web pages that can be provided only by fully functional apps. If you are planning to develop a web application for your enterprise, you need a resilient web application that has feature-rich components and the best security systems to execute specific tasks from the browser connected to the internet.
We therefore take you through some of the basic concepts of web application development that we think will guide you in making informed decisions through the web application development process.
A web application is a computer program that performs specific functions through a web browser. It is a client-server program where users enter data through the client side, while the application’s server side stores and processes the information. Some examples are LinkedIn, MailChimp, BaseCamp, and Facebook. Web applications are becoming popular among various industries like eCommerce, banking, healthcare, education, and many more.
What is Web Application Development?
The process of harnessing the server-side and client-side programming techniques to build an application accessible over the web browser is called web application development. The developer initially finds a suitable framework for designing the web app. Post-development, the developer conducts quality tests to ensure the safety and security of the web application. Finally, it gets deployed to the desired platform.
Based on their popularity, usability, and learnability, a web application can be categorized into static web application, dynamic web application, eCommerce web application, CMS web application, portal web application, single-page application, multi-page application, and Progressive web application.
Web applications have a range of benefits for all businesses in the present times.
- Accelerates time-to-market and is more economical as compared to building native apps.
- Has cross-platform capabilities of running on various operating systems like iOS, Android, Mac OS, and Windows.
- Compatible with all types of browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Can cut down on operating costs by eliminating hardware purchases, frequent device updates, and maintenance of numerous systems.
- Offers custom features improving business traction, promoting brand awareness, and helpful in gaining a competitive edge.
- Ensures tight security and constantly monitors the threats or any potential breaches that may slip off.
If you have decided to choose a suitable web application development partner, The Intellify suggests developing with a team that can understand the entire process in advance. We practice the following steps while developing web applications that turn into marvelous success every time.
- We define the problem you need to solve and collect all relevant information.
- We put complete efforts into identifying the best solution, thereby clarifying the purpose and end goals of the application
- We understand the kind of app our clients want to build, the features and functions they need and what is the exact target audience.
2. Prototyping and Development
- It involves creating a wireframe or prototype that can communicate solutions to the target audience.
- We create a design layout with various elements to build a robust UI/UX for the web application.
- We present the wireframe to the potential users take their feedback, and later make necessary iterations.
- We built the application after finding the right data and data types needed for the application
- With the user’s approval, we create a front-end application by identifying the best frameworks.
- Our developers build interaction between the user and the server
- We create new codes or use front-end and back-end frameworks for building the web app
- Later programming is done based on the type of application that needs to be created
3. Testing and Implementation
- Our well-qualified QA team will test the app’s compatibility, usability, security, functionality, and performance.
- They ensure the elimination of bugs and that the application can work without glitches.
- After testing, implementation of the application is done by the company.
- Employees may need training on how to use the app productively. Here, we create a precise communication strategy for customers and users just during the launch time.